Tuesday 11 June 2013

Simple's oil balancing exfoliating face wash

My skin can vary from being extremely oily to having dry patches everywhere, therefore I was sceptical about buying this product, however Simple once again has not let me down. I use this once or twice a week as using an exfoliator ever day isn't too good for your skin's hydration, small beads are what is used with this gel based face wash, which means less damage to the surface of the skin, which is vital if you want a healthy skin routine. This also lightly dries your skin, as it is an oil balancing product, so if you have permanently dry skin, I wouldn't recommend this, alternatively you could use the
Refreshing facial wash gel which is an all round good facial wash, I use this on a daily basis.
I believe Simple has such a great range and strongly recommend it as a brand, as you are looking after your skin on a fabulous budget!

*all links are to the Simple website*

No comments:

Post a Comment