Monday 21 October 2013

B. Pure Micellar Water

I'm sure we've all been there, when the items around the till you're purchasing from have goodies you feel like you 'need' to have. Well this is the item which enticed me the most. Mainly because of the shocking price of £3.32!
It is a "3 in 1 cleanser that dissolves impurities in a single sweep, no water required" and by jove are they right! 
I decided to do some make-up looks when I got home (for the festive season) and so gave this a go. I used one cotton pad for both eyes and eyebrows and one for the rest of my make-up like foundation and lipstick. This is literally one of my favourite skin care products so far now!
I was obviously sceptical to whether it will live up to the high end products such as Liz Earl and Clinique, but this proves that a drug store skin care brand can do the job just as well, for the fraction of the price!
This also "cleanses, tones and refreshes" the skin.
I highly recommend this product as your daily skin routine will be missing out on such a fab cleanser.

You can purchase it here:
http://www.superdrug.com/b/b-pure-micellar-water-150ml/invt/548853

No comments:

Post a Comment